Introducing ImpressPages CMS 4.0
It's so good we can‘t wait to deploy it! Meanwhile, here‘s a list of some features of our forthcoming release:
- PSR standards compliant autoloader and logger
- new clean MVC
- parameters replaced by options that are much easier to use. Eg. ipGetOption('Config.websiteTitle')
- admin based on Bootstrap styles
- one level plugin list. No more module grouping
- Now you don't need to create parameters to have translations
- collaborative translations https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/impresspages/
- text can be edited fully inline without management / view modes;
- better and easier user interface. Twice less menu buttons and more functionality;
- download translations without leaving the CMS;
- install plugins without leaving the CMS;
Take a look at this ImpressPages 4.0 development visualization video with Gource. Stay tuned, it's coming really soon!
Do you want to look behind the curtains at ImpressPages 4.0 before it is released? Do you want to be part of testing and shaping the upcoming release? Leave your email and you will be.